Demystifying DevOpsPanel Discussion and Networking Event
Demystifying DevOps – Panel Discussion and Networking Event
DevOps is considered one of the most valuable business and engineering philosophies for companies in the digital age. It has transformed the way engineering teams collaborate to create and release software focusing on building a culture of trust, feedback and continuous improvement.
On November 21, 2019, we invite you to join us to hear from a panel of DevOps experts that will share the basic tenets of this methodology and how companies, teams and individuals can use it to transform and meet the demands of their customers. Developers, testers, operations teams, security professionals, infrastructure engineers and project managers alike will find value in the discussion.
The session will begin with a welcome address by Nada Anid, PhD, the Vice President for Strategic Communications & External Affairs at New York Institute of Technology.
Then we’ll jump right into our panel discussion moderated by myself, Stefana Muller, Sr. Product Manager of DevOps at 2nd Watch and featuring industry professionals:
- Kareen Kircher, CEO and Founder of DevOps Advisors
- Rashan Smith, DevOps Engineer at RedHat
- Diana Gruhn, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Entrust Datacard
- Victoria Geronimo, Product Manager, DevSecOps at 2nd Watch
- Matthew Titmus, Senior Site Reliability Engineer at Flatiron Health
We invite you to join us for this exciting discussion and networking session.
- When: November 21, 2019 from 6 – 8 pm
- Where: NYIT Rockefeller Auditorium – Northern Blvd, Old Westbury, NY 11568
Registration/RSVP is required for all attendees through Meetup.com
- Info: https://liwomenintech.com/events/devopspanel2019/
- Remember to bring your business cards or LinkedIN contact info!
- Refreshments will be served thanks to our sponsors!
We request that attendees are 18+ though young adults 14-17 may attend with supervision.
As always, Long Island Women in Tech events welcome all genders.